Liquid Etchings
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Quick Links
Liz and Matty's Wedding Photoset is available on my flickr page now. If you don't use flickr for your web-based photos, why not? You can easily do such crazy things as organizing your photos via tags.

Waterproof MP3 player containers, including one for the flash-based iRiver line. iPods can go as low as 10ft, but the iRivers can go down to 200ft. Frankly, when I'm scuba diving, I'm less interested in Playlists and more interested in Not Dying.

Mark Cuban talks about waiving Michael Finley on his blog. Favorite team, favorite owner, one of my favorite players, and I understand the circumstances, and so I wish the best for all parties involved.

Real World Golf simulator for your Playstation or XBox or what-have-you. Frankly, having already sunk a bunch of money for clubs and so on, the extra $6 for half-an-hour at the driving range is actually far more realistic than spending $150 on a simulation. Plus, I don't trust swinging that thing in front of my swank-ass TV.

Milky Way has a bar in the center of the galaxy. Man, I bet the cover charge is astronomical. Lots of stars there, though.

And in case you're wondering, Yes, that is me in Easterbrook's column regarding the Chargers. Go Bolts!
Etched by Ron / 8/17/2005 05:41:00 PM |
There exists a version
of myself that chose wisely, that saved the day, that won, that got it right. I am his approximation. I've rounded down.
Links
I Left My Wallet In El Segundo
Asleep From Day
Pimpin' Theory
Ben's Blog
Ideals and Impossibilities
Diary of a Mad Black Man
Mass Hysteria
Cheater Five
Achtung Baby!
Towle Road
No Milk Please
PostSecret
Blagg Blogg
Eric D. Snider
Dack.com
Etc
RSS 2.0 Comment Feed
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Flickr Statcounter
Main Page
It's hard for the crowd to give ear to the anguish of a soul slowly fading