Liquid Etchings
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
40 Year Old Virgin
Again, Eric D. Snider is spot on with his review. Since his taste in movies almost equally reflects mine, I'll use his grading scheme as a barometer as to whether I'd like to see a movie or not, with the grades conveniently placed on the page without having to jump into a full review. After I see the movie, I'll read the view just to continue to reaffirm the fact that he knows what he's talking about.

Much noise is being made about Google's foray into the instant messaging market, especially how it's going to be an open format. This is important because they're trying to create a platform that allows people to use their Google messenger with people who have not switched. Personally, instead of using something that's backwards compatible, the technology to aggregate all those services into one is already here with Trillian. If you're not using Trillian yet, why not? It allows you to fully consolidate all your AIM, Yahoo and MSN (and IRC and ICQ as well) into one neat program. Mark will attest to the fact that I'm not one to steer you wrong in optimizing your computing experience.

I think it's doing things like optimizing your computing experience that leads one to be a 40-year-old virgin. Just a thought. But I knew some rank-ass Pageboys that were getting some in the smelly, hairy depths of Alley 3, so clearly I'm not expert on that subject.
Etched by Ron / 8/24/2005 09:56:00 AM |
There exists a version
of myself that chose wisely, that saved the day, that won, that got it right. I am his approximation. I've rounded down.
Links
I Left My Wallet In El Segundo
Asleep From Day
Pimpin' Theory
Ben's Blog
Ideals and Impossibilities
Diary of a Mad Black Man
Mass Hysteria
Cheater Five
Achtung Baby!
Towle Road
No Milk Please
PostSecret
Blagg Blogg
Eric D. Snider
Dack.com
Etc
RSS 2.0 Comment Feed
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Flickr Statcounter
Main Page
It's hard for the crowd to give ear to the anguish of a soul slowly fading